This post will highlight our pricing for our most popular product, DRY GLY 700. This is a superb product because it's a granular formation that gives the user multiple benefits. These include,
- Easy to store. Comes in satchels that means you don't need to cart around the full container if transporting the glyphosate is your thing.
- The pre packaged satchels are ready to go. Ideal for spraying, just empty the contents of satchel into spray pack and you're good to go.
- Safe. No messy chemicals lying around and no need to get your hands dirty mixing the glyphosate.
- Strong formulation. Way more potent than most glyphosate products you'll find in your hardware store. It kills weeds fast
- More bang for your buck. The granuals go further than the liquid.
- Ideal for all sorts of applications – commercial, farming and domestic
Please note: We like to give our customers our prices because there's nothing more annoying then visiting a website but not being able to get a price. Glyphosate pricing does change, it goes up and down, so the costs below should only be used as a guide. Also, if you're interested in purchasing larger quantities we can certainly do you a better deal. As always, if you have any questions please do contact us – our hotline is – 1300 851 290
With that in mind – here's our pricing for our best selling glyphosate product.
|750 grams – 10 x 75g satchels – same as 1.5 litres of glyphosate 360 – (use 75 grams per 15L water)||$40|
|5kg – 10 x 500gram satchels – same as 10 litres of glyphosate 360 – (use 500 grams per 100L water)||$100|
|5kg – 10 x 500gram satchels (red and blue dye) – same as 10 litres of glyphosate 360 – (use 500 grams per 100L water)||$140|
|15kg same as 30 litres of glyphosate 360||$199|
Pricing does not include shipping. To place an order or learn more, please call 1300 851 290 or fill in the form below and a member of our team will get straight back to you.